View Single Post
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-28-2014 , 11:52   Re: [TF2] Humiliation Friendly Fire 0.6 (31/12)
Reply With Quote #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanospy View Post
this plugin does not work anymore. such sad. would of been nice on my deathrun server,
This plugin has never worked on arena mode, MvM mode, or if you have the tDetailWinPanel plugin installed.

OK, so this is likely a one-time deal. I took FlaminSarge's version from a few pages back and made the following changes:
  • Fixed FlaminSarge's previous fix to check if the dead player is actually connected (it checked the attacker twice... whoops).
  • Changed all FindConVar lookups to only happen on plugin start. It was looking up sv_tags every time it used it.
  • Stripped the convar flag changing. This is to comply with Valve's Policy of Truth in regards to sv_tags to prevent your server from being delisted from the Internet tab.
    • I know people may not like this change as it means there's now a thing showing in chat that the tags were changed.
    • This is now mandatory due to Valve's changed server rules for TF2 servers last year. The sv_tags rule doesn't just apply to QuickPlay servers.
  • Changed it to work off of the actual team win event instead of the win panel event. The reason for this is that different game modes use different win panels, but all game modes fire the team win event at round end.

Note: I'm not at my server to actually test if it works.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (supermove.sp - 283 views - 3.0 KB)

Last edited by Powerlord; 07-28-2014 at 11:55.