View Single Post
sinblaster
Grim Reaper
Old 03-18-2011 , 08:04   Re: [ANY] Anti Rush (Version 1.1 Updated 17.03.2011)
Reply With Quote #17

Basically the point of the timer (for me) is to give the kids a few seconds to get their spawn kills and move them along (there is a biping sound that counts down the seconds) That way everyone's happy. I think I will probably use both yours and his basically because there are certain places I don't mind the kids loytering for 5 seconds and other places that are just unfair to a spawning team. If you were to add some time grace like deathzones I'll probably move on to yours.

Your plug is perfect for keeping a buffer between a prime camp spot and spawning players.

In dust2_unlimited there is an opening above CT spawn. You can basically sit there above them on either side of the CT spawn point. With your plugin they can still sit above but your plug allows me to create a two foot wall so they cant hang over the edge for collateral damage but still kill once the spawners have made it out of the tunnel at a fair distance..

Players love it, its only been on 12 hours and people are thanking you.

I like your new ideas and thanks for the help with autoexec it worked as expected.

Last edited by sinblaster; 03-18-2011 at 08:12.