View Single Post
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 11-09-2018 , 20:30   Re: Server crashing a lot since months, never found a fix
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by detc View Post
Yeah, copy the .sq3 file the store plugin uses (if there's not an obviously named unique one it's likely just using the default clientprefs-sqlite.sq3 file) from sourcemod/data/sqlite and open it with something like DB Browser for SQLite. From there, probably the easiest way to figure out what you need to do next is to reconfigure the plugin to use MySQL (changing databases.cfg and whatever plugin-specific configuration) and let it create the database and tables. Then just export all the data in each relevant table from the .sq3 file as comma-separated CSV and import them into the corresponding newly-created table in MySQL using something like phpMyAdmin or MySQL Workbench.

Not sure what kind of information the plugin is storing or how so there might be a couple other considerations to get everything moved properly but otherwise that's pretty much all you need to do.
Thanks a lot, i've managed (thanks to your help) to migrate the sqlite tables to Mysqlt, i've tested and it seems that nothing was lost and everything was migrated correctly, now i'm testing if the server keeps crashing.

As far as i know the server crash are 100% because Store, i've checked yesterday a whole day without store and i didn't got a single crash, i'm gonna try now if with Store enabled on Mysqlt if it keeps crashing, i'll update here soon.

Thanks again!

EDIT: It crashed 10 mins later... damn, i don't know what to do at this point, it doesn't make any sense why it's my only server that crash with store, i'll try removing all player models and check if the crashes persist, then, start adding them back slowly, and check if it's caused by a broken model.

Last edited by Lannister; 11-09-2018 at 20:48.