View Single Post
myljach
Old 05-02-2020 , 11:45   Re: [L4D2] Improved Automatic Campaign Switcher (ACS) [v2.0.0 (20181007)]
Reply With Quote #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex101192 View Post
I found a weird issue. Changing to Resident Evil Side b using !chmap, causes players to spawn right inside the ending saferoom, so pretty much skipping to second map. So then must use !chmap2 to go back to level 1 and then you spawn in right place. Why does this happen?
Hello,

i use ACS plugin in my servers, and i was fast check RE2b, and here is all normal. I was have before issue in my all RE maps in all servers, player cant pick up shield or any item to carry, and was conflict with custom melee weapon - M60 in custom map wild ride.
Your issue may be conflict with some other map, so i may suggest you may try to test by disable maps who use custom weapons like wild ride, diescraper redux or daybreak. Other map that have easter egg - spawn in saferoom is - Crash Bandicot:return of dr Cortex, try disable that one. Notice: after last update of Crash bandicot i was reverse to old version, because new was crash clients from server because of !flareme plugin, so i cant confirm is that map cause your issue.
Other what you may look is, if you was update last couple times RE2B, map may hold if same name is file - old text in missions.cashe folder, where info about map may have errors of missing symbols like ' and u need edit it, i host 160 custom maps and was repair some info in missions.cashe already.