View Single Post
Jindo
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-28-2009 , 12:13   [TF2] Humiliation Friendly Fire 0.6 (31/12)
Reply With Quote #1

Humiliation Friendly Fire - "Super Move" (TF2) v0.6

Description:

This plugin enables friendly fire when a team wins. It uses the 'mp_bonusroundtime' cvar to determine how long friendly fire should stay on for, and disables it when the next round starts.

The plugin uses a TF2 exclusive event and cvar and so it won't be compatible with other mods.

I've seen plugins that enable friendly fire at times like the Waiting for Players pre-game time, but I've yet to find one for the end of rounds, which is what this achieves.

Warning: All kills in friendly fire count towards players' points, if you run a server with regulars who care about their points then this plugin isn't recommended for now.

Cvars:

smove_version 0.6 - The version of the plugin.
smove_message 1 - Enables the center text messages when Super Move is used.
smove_enable 1 - Enables the plugin.
smove_print Friendly Fire - [i]This appears as the print name of the plugin in the 'Super Move in action/disengaged' messages (Irrelevant unless smove_message is non-zero.)

---

To Do (complete) (low) (med) (high):

• Get sounds working.
  • Add optional 'randomized' conditions for winning/losing teams (such as ubers, jarates, role reversal (winning team = losing animations etc))
---

Version History:

• 0.2:
    • Public Release
  • 0.3:
    • General code adjustments
  • 0.4:
    • Attempted to hide the change of the friendlyfire cvar.
  • 0.5:
    • Additional version of the plugin created, this version blocks scores being sent, but requires the CalcPlayerScore extension by bl4nk.
  • 0.6:
    • Alternative score blocking method used.
    • Added 'smove_print', used to adjust the Super Move message.
---

I made this because a certain admin on my server kept doing it manually when the round ended, it sounded like a good idea to me once I found out and so I wrote this to relieve them of the chore, it also proved to be very popular with the regulars! I also wrote this because my server's waiting time is skipped once we get enough players and so the pre-game mayhem plugin isn't of as much use to me as this.

Have fun!
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (supermove.sp - 2864 views - 3.3 KB)

Last edited by Jindo; 12-31-2009 at 06:07. Reason: Added public cvar to post header