View Single Post
rikka0w0
Old 07-06-2018 , 10:17   Re: [L4D2] Improved Automatic Campaign Switcher (ACS) [v1.9.0 (20180706)]
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
What file am I missing here exactly:

Code:
L 07/06/2018 - 03:57:43: [L4D2_missionmanager.smx] An error occured while parsing maps.phrases.txt(English), code:1
L 07/06/2018 - 03:57:43: [L4D2_missionmanager.smx] Map name localization file addons/sourcemod/translations/maps.phrases.txt does not exist!
Was I supposed to have created one myself or?

Also would be good if you added the auto reset to defined map/change maps when server is empty for x amount of time.
"maps.phrases.txt" is used for localizing individual maps, e.g. c1m1_hotel to some human-readable name. If you don't want to localize them, it's completely fine. Create a file with the following content as the "maps.phrases.txt":
PHP Code:
"Phrases"
{

As a result, the maps will be shown as names like "c1m1_hotel".
To localize map names, your "maps.phrases.txt" should be something like:
PHP Code:
"Phrases"
{

"c1m1_hotel"

{

"en"        "Hotel"

}

Sorry I forgot to mention this in the intro

Quote:
Also would be good if you added the auto reset to defined map/change maps when server is empty for x amount of time.
I had another plugin which does something similar, it switches to c1m1_hotel when the empty server is running 3-rd party maps. Some people doesn't have 3-rd maps, they cannot log on to the server and change the map if the server is already running a 3-rd map. I think it might be good to include this function into the ACS.

Last edited by rikka0w0; 07-06-2018 at 10:22.