View Single Post
ReFlexPoison
☠☠☠
Old 02-19-2014 , 22:56   Re: Custom Votes Redux (v1.1 - 2/16/14)
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotortoise View Post
FYI, I got my config working. Thanks.

I'm glad someone's finally taking the time to update Players' Votes. The only request I have: The original players' votes allowed people to make a "yes" or "no" vote that, when created, wouldn't ask players to choose "yes" or "no" until the amount of people required to initiate it was fulfilled, THEN and only then would it ask the vote to all players on the server. And then, of course, it would only activate the command if it passed.

For instance:
"Rob types "voteprops" in chat. Lisa types "voteprops" in chat. There were two people required to trigger that vote. So a message "Turn everyone into props?" "Yes" "No" appears on the server.
If "yes" wins, then the command "sm_propplayer @all" will be executed and the message "YOU'RE ALL PROPS NOW! HIDE!" will be displayed. If the vote FAILS, then no command will be executed and the message "Vote Prop has failed." would appear.

Would it be possible adding this functionality back to the updated Custom Votes Redux please?

Thanks for reading this lengthy post!

-Robotortoise
You could simply set the command for the vote in the configuration to start a vote with the sm_vote command.

Like I said this plugin is meant to support almost anything.

Last edited by ReFlexPoison; 02-19-2014 at 22:57.