View Single Post
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 01-12-2016 , 00:54   [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 4-Jul-2022)
Reply With Quote #1

Note: In the past I contributed a lot in ZE plugins because I had a very popular ZE server (zeuszombie that was the csgo server top1 in the world during a long time when I was the main developer). Currently I dont have enought time for setup and administrate by myself a complete ZE server so if someone with a ZE server already done want a developer for free (also I could add the server IP to the first post of my public ZE plugins) then contact with me. Preferably european servers where I have a better latency.

Description:

The zombiereloaded plugin improved by me with support for CS:S and CS:GO. The base used is this.

Installation:

-Download the plugin here: https://github.com/Franc1sco/sm-zomb...ive/master.zip
-Upload the binary under the "plugin compiled (REQUIRED)" directory.
-If you use css then use the files in the cstrike/ directory and if you use CS:GO then use the files in the csgo/ directory.
-If your game is CS:GO then install a knockback fix - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2364638 just set sv_clamp_unsafe_velocities 0

Note: if you already have zombiereloaded installed in your server, unzip the "Download content.zip", replace the zombiereloaded.smx file and see downloads.txt for add the default downloads for your game.

Improvements for now:

-Finally fixed the overlays bug in CS:GO
-Added support for emitsoundany in CS:GO
-Others changes for fix some crashes in CS:GO
-Added default config for csgo and for css
-Added countdown sounds
-Support for CS:GO and CS:S
-Added support for Hitbox Changer extension.

You can test the latest version here:
Message on top.

Download:

Main repository
Direct download
Code changes

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Last edited by Franc1sco; 07-04-2022 at 08:40.
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco