View Single Post
kekus
Old 09-03-2018 , 09:52   Re: L4DToolZ Metamod plugin (l4d1 & l4d2)
Reply With Quote #1402

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_12 View Post
Updated!
Hello! Can you upload the compiled file here? I am far from programming, but still tried to build a file from your sources. I struggled with a lot of mistakes, but in the end still stuck and do not know what to do next

Code:
[5971] c++ -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Werror -Wno-unused -Wno-switch -Wno-array-bounds -msse -m32 -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-narrowing -Wno-unused-result -mfpmath=sse -O3 -g3 -ggdb3 -std=c++11 -fno-exceptions -fno-threadsafe-statics -Wno-non-virtual-dtor -Wno-overloaded-virtual -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Wno-delete-non-virtual-dtor -Dstricmp=strcasecmp -D_stricmp=strcasecmp -D_snprintf=snprintf -D_vsnprintf=vsnprintf -DHAVE_STDINT_H -DGNUC -DNDEBUG -D_LINUX -DPOSIX -DSE_LEFT4DEAD2=15 -DSE_LEFT4DEAD=12 -DHAVE_STRING_H -DSOURCE_ENGINE=12 -DCOMPILER_GCC -DNO_HOOK_MALLOC -DNO_MALLOC_OVERRIDE -I 
In file included from ../hl2sdk-l4d/public/tier1/utlvector.h:23:0,
                 from ../hl2sdk-l4d/public/tier1/convar.h:21,
                 from ../hl2sdk-l4d/public/eiface.h:16,
                 from ../metamod-source/core/ISmmAPI.h:45,
                 from ../metamod-source/core/ISmmPlugin.h:39,
                 from ../l4dtoolz_mm.h:4,
                 from ../l4dtoolz_mm.cpp:1:
../hl2sdk-l4d/public/tier1/utlmemory.h: In member function ‘void CUtlMemory<T, I>::Swap(CUtlMemory<T, I>&)’:
../hl2sdk-l4d/public/tier1/utlmemory.h:330:2: error: there are no arguments to ‘swap’ that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of ‘swap’ must be available [-fpermissive]
  swap( m_nGrowSize, mem.m_nGrowSize );
  ^~~~
../hl2sdk-l4d/public/tier1/utlmemory.h:330:2: note: (if you use ‘-fpermissive’, G++ will accept your code, but allowing the use of an undeclared name is deprecated)
../hl2sdk-l4d/public/tier1/utlmemory.h:332:2: error: there are no arguments to ‘swap’ that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of ‘swap’ must be available [-fpermissive]
  swap( m_nAllocationCount, mem.m_nAllocationCount );
  ^~~~
Build failed.
I'm sorry if I made some simple mistake, but I've never really dealt with compilers before and was even happy when I managed to run it after a million errors (Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS)

Last edited by kekus; 09-03-2018 at 09:55.