View Single Post
Alienmario
Old 01-26-2016 , 14:09   Re: [HL2DM] Customguns
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLaser View Post
Alienmario,

Once again nice work on this mod but I am having some issues with it ...

On my HL2TDM server had no problems making the OICW work but will not show up on my COOP server , and on both the MOLOTOV shows up on both but cant toss them ?

I have seen on several other severs the use of more guns like the TAO and Flare , and the chain gun in the video you posted ,are there Game scripts available for these ?

Thank you for still supporting an 11 year old game , I no longer run my servers 24/7 but still enjoy playing when I have time with old friends
Hi, sometimes moving files (weapon script, models, materials, sounds) from the custom folder to the game folder works, due to read restrictions (?). So try using the hl2mp/scripts, hl2mp/models folders instead, but keep game_sounds_* inside custom.
Also, if not all files download to the client, try adding the missing files manually in each weapon script.

Both flare gun and the Tau gun are possible to create with a plugin. I haven't made them yet and likely won't as they're not so necessary for bouncy. The minigun is also exclusive but it's actually possible to make just by configuring the weapon script.