View Single Post
Sappykun
Old 01-14-2021 , 15:03   Re: VS. Saxton Hale Version 2 - v2.10.28 Dev
Reply With Quote #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFalcon View Post
Make sure you're running and compiling with VSH2-Branch, those natives doesn't exists anymore and are reforwarded with a stock function. I lazily updated default_abilities for now, it should work but you should also use ff2_vsh2defaults documented here for consistency
That seems to have fixed the import issues, but now Koishi seems to have infinite rage. Anytime I press E, the rage meter resets to 0 and her teleport/stun immediately activates. I haven't edited her config outside of replacing default_abilities with ff2_vsh2defaults.

I've also noticed this output in the console:

Code:
L 01/14/2021 - 19:33:03: [custom/vsh2/freak_fortress_2.smx] [VSH2/FF2] Failed to find plugin: freaks\ff2_vsh2defaults.ff2
L 01/14/2021 - 19:33:03: [custom/vsh2/freak_fortress_2.smx] [VSH2/FF2] Failed to find plugin: freaks\rage_overlay.ff2
L 01/14/2021 - 19:33:03: [custom/vsh2/freak_fortress_2.smx] [VSH2/FF2] Failed to find plugin: freaks\powerlord_abilities.ff2
even though the files exist in plugins/freaks and they seem to be loaded just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFalcon View Post
  • For koishi's config, you can add two keys
    Code:
    	"No Superjump"			"1" // Disable superjump
    	"No HUD"			"1" // Disable superjump hud
Disabling the HUD also disables the Rage counter.
Disabling Superjump for Koishi and using her seems to disable superjump for every other VSH2 boss until I use a second FF2 boss that doesn't have Superjump disabled (in my case, Armstrong).