View Single Post
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 01-23-2021 , 20:06   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #952

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeNq! View Post
I have gal_vote_minplayers 12 and under 12 players read the map list from minplayers_mapcycle.txt but I also have a whitelist set and unfortunately above 12 players instead of reading the settings from the whitelist it shows ALL maps. For example, there are aim_map maps with more than 12 players available, which is annoying. How to fix it?
I tried looking at the code, but I could not find the problem. But I noticed that there is an exception to the rule. If your whitelist file does not have many maps, and galileo cannot fill the voting menu due to the `gal_banrecent` or some other features which ban maps, galileo will start using all maps so it can fill the voting menu.

Can you enable the debug mode `#define DEBUG_LEVEL 16` as described in the support section and record a log file with this problem happening, i.e., galileo filling from all maps instead of respecting the whitelist feature?

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective