View Single Post
berni
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 03-12-2011 , 18:31   Re: Killer info display 1.3.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenT View Post
Hello, I congratulate you for this plugin, why not fully integrate a "show damage" with the total domage of all victims in the panel?

~Sorry for my English~
This was in the beginning meant to be a very simple plugin, displaying some useful infos about the death, not a stats collecting plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoD-Tony View Post
When displaying the killer info, the translation for the armor ("chat_armor") is being translated from the killers perspective. As an example: I speak English and my killer speaks Russian, the phrase will look like this:

Code:
[Killer Info] RU_Killer still has 41 health и 50 броня.
It looks like this was compiled with an older version of smlib and the functions used to translate it don't exist anymore, so I'm unable to debug the issue any further.
I'm gonna look into this bug.

All older smlib versions are available for download, but I'll use the recent version in the next release and remove the colors.inc dependency.

Edit: Function for translating ? it uses exvel's colors.inc, you might have skipped this.

When people ask me "Plz" just because it's shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because it's shorter than "Yes"