View Single Post
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 04-28-2010 , 01:48   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B66
Reply With Quote #675

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedh3lp View Post
Hello! I have a question...

I've changed some of the text colors in styles.css and I've noticed something... administrators of the server are recognized and their kink color doesn't change.

Could you confirm that this is what you intended? Also, could you tell me where are the functions that track administrators of the server?

Notice Oompa Loompa, tehBeelzElite|manbearpig, [RO]Iohan_v12, High, BraindeaD... they are all administrators on my server and in the list they get the default color.

To be honest, this doesn't bother me at all... I take it as a feature. I'd just like to be able to customize it too.

Someone changed the link colors to green and even the administrators get it (green, that is).

This leads to another question> is it possible to have a separate page called Administrators displaying a list of the current administrators (list based on whatever function is used to identify administrators like it works for the link color).
Not sure what you are asking, other than the admin page in which you could set the administrator players. That is doable, but is it really worth the trouble? What sort of other functionality would there be with this feature - suggestions?

How do you recognize your server admins right now with your modified webstats?

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.