View Single Post
Siska1
Old 12-02-2022 , 07:06   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #1059

First I want to thank you for your patience and because you must be the only person who still helps newbies.
At this stage almost everything is clear to me, but there are still one or two things I want to clarify.

The first thing is if I can somehow stop the map vote at the end of each map. I tried stopping your mapchooser and adding a separate rtv. I did the command to change mod - /mod and accordingly I have rtv to change maps. At first glance everything worked perfectly, but then I noticed that I have a vote at the end of each map and the vote comes out double. I made 3 maps appear in the vote, but somehow it triggers a second time and almost immediately another 3 maps appear. I tried installing the rtv plugin three times for each of my three mods separately. rtv looks for each mod file for maps and it works perfectly, but when the vote comes out at the end of each map it gets a bit confused.

So my question was, was there any way to stop the vote at the end of each map, and everything else to continue working ?