View Single Post
loraliromance
Old 10-08-2010 , 03:52   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Character Select Menu (1.8)
Reply With Quote #293

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi123645 View Post
So the good news is, I've fixed Bill and he is playable in the L4D2 campaigns (icon, voices and all).

The bad news is that the L4D2 survivors can't be playable in the L4D 1 campaigns. I can only load them as models.

New version will be released real soon.

Awesome

Can't wait for the update.

Would you happen to know if this update will fix the issue with someone not showing up in versus?

Just curious

Even if it still breaks if there are 2 of the same character it'd be nice if you could mix both survivors at least without an issue XD

looking forward to the release

Also, I posted this before. Not rushing you or anything just posting in case it got lost a while ago or something and it's already a great plug-in so thank you either way >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by loraliromance View Post
hey there! yet again great plug-in. I know it's been around for a while but I wanted to ask if it was possible for you to add a feature?

I wanted the plug-in to be admin only (which you've done) HOWEVER, every so often people join my server that I wouldn't mind letting them be the character they want. Could you add a part to the admin menu like

"Change Character"
"Target"
"1.Zoey 2.Louis 3. Bill 4. Francis 5. Coach 6. Ellis 7. Rochelle 8. Nick"
"Target is now playing as zoey"?

It'd be super helpful cause i get tired of people being dumb in versus in L4D2 and the scores not adding up right because they can be rather dense and choose the full character instead of the model

It'd be greatly appreciated