View Single Post
Supremache
Veteran Member
Old 09-24-2020 , 17:32   Re: Pijudo: new hud menu system
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thEsp View Post
It's nobody's fault that you still run non-steam servers on a pentium 4 or god knows what.
You talking to me !!!, I have my own host but the problem is the game has ended there's no players play like first, Now the top gametracker servers have 25/32 players at morning and at night have maximum 10 players but i testing plugins on my friends servers they have a good servers and as my experience on servers i know more huds in server means "more lag + more drop fps".

Example 5 players are not like 30 players, in normal mod this plugin will be very good but i talking about those server have bigest mod like [zp, ze , bb, etc] anyway i mean zombie mods have alot of effects "sprites" that already making drop fps and with this plugin will make like bomb in the case xD.

P.s: All that for low pc's but who have high pc with high graphic card will never get like those problems

I hope you understand, i tryed to used like gfx instead of hud but i got some problems like gfx get much time for show and sometime never showing etc.

Bank System [Nvault - SQL Support]
VIP System
  • If you think it's that simple, then do it yourself.

Last edited by Supremache; 09-24-2020 at 17:35.