View Single Post
berni
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 01-28-2011 , 15:55   Re: SMLIB 0.9.2 BETA (269 Function Stocks) | updated 28.01.2011
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by naris View Post
It would be a lot better if "#include <smlib>" was omitted from the includes, especially since most of them don't require anything from the others. It would also be better if those that do require other includes included only the one they specifically need.

That was you could include only those headers that you want to actually use without having to include all 266+ stocks. Even if they don't get used they will still increase compile times.
They are there because otherwise the IDE / Pawnstudio wouldn't be aware of the other functions and not syntax-highlight them. This does not increase compile time since we are using #define checks to make sure every include file gets only compiled one time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace-Maker View Post
I also often use psychonic's improved GetURandomIntRange(min, max) stock you may want to include?
Thanks, will include this, but a rewritten version, since this one doesn't work 100%.

When people ask me "Plz" just because it's shorter than "Please" I feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because it's shorter than "Yes"