View Single Post
nonName
Old 02-16-2021 , 01:47   Re: Weapon damage control for Steam ID
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
I fully coded it this morning while I was having coffee but didn't post it because it's unethical/admin abuse. No you can't have it.

Here's a snip
PHP Code:
enum AdminAbuse
{

AuthID35 ],

WeaponBits,

Float:DamageFactor
}

new const 
g_aaAdmins[][ AdminAbuse ] = 
{
    { 
"STEAM_0:0:12345" , ( << CSW_AK47 ) | ( << CSW_M4A1 ) | ( << CSW_TMP ) , 1.5 } ,
    { 
"STEAM_0:0:12345" , ( << CSW_DEAGLE ) , 2.0 } ,
    { 
"STEAM_0:0:12345" , ( << CSW_HEGRENADE ) , 3.0 } , 
    { 
"STEAM_0:0:12345" , ( << CSW_KNIFE ) , 6.0 }
}; 
Awh man. I just wanted to make some weapons stronger for some players(who might buy to be specific) instead of getting a fully new custom weapon, like those cso weapons but the problem is they are all for zp.

But I was going to mix it with the entity resource replacement(make it look like a total new weapon), can I have it privately if you don't want many people to abuse it. I won't abuse it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Unethical.
It doesn't have to be that, think of it as a VIP(With steamID) privilege, buy and get a "custom weapon" using entity resources replacements but with bit stronger damage. Isn't everything abusable? you can abuse with getting GWH hook plugin and just fly around in the game. (that's an admin abuse)

Just because i said i would give myself dmg and other players normal dmg doesn't mean that I'm going to admin abuse(in you're perspective you will see it as an admin abuse but I'm the admin so what gives?). I would give myself some extra damage eventually, after all I'm an admin and a VIP in my own server right? but i said it in the first post as an example but you took it as an admin abuse. If other players wanted extra dmg for a skin weapon then they can just ask me or buy it, it's just how it is. You can slap and slay or do stuff with many plugins that admins can use and "abuse" The only difference here are flags, here i wanted a pure plugin with just simple steam ID's without flags.

It's not like i will give 1000 dmg for a weapon, just a little extra dmg. then again... I'm not gonna say oh no i will give little damage just because you guys told me that i might going to admin abuse, if i would give 1 million damage then i will give 1 million damage but with a purpose, I'm the admin in my own server so respect that. If people hated it then they will leave. I will be truly appreciated by your support in helping and making the plugin. But i will not let you assume that i might "abuse" it then not giving the plugin for that reason.

Also i don't appreciate how bugsy shows a "snip" that has [ AdminAbuse ] in the code just to mock what I'm requesting and then not giving it to me, a bit disrespectful and unnecessary. Might as well just put that in every plugin you have on the site.

Did you fully code the plugin in the morning with your coffee just to send that message? Nice dedication

Fine but is there a way to change any ZP extra item to just being able to be bought in a normal server? like with a command "get_weaponname" and admin_rcon flag required?

Last edited by nonName; 02-16-2021 at 04:41.