View Single Post
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 07-26-2018 , 13:12   Re: [TUT] Compiling AMXX plugins with Sublime Text
Reply With Quote #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
Thanks. I found some more bugs though.

1. The "Install" and "Uninstall" buttons for the menu are greyed out for me. I configured all the given settings.
2. When there's an error in one of the include files used in the plugin, double-clicking on the error creates a new file with the include's name rather than taking you to the existing file.
Thanks for the console info. I just fixed both issues. In a few hours package control should update your package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazY. View Post
I tried to define a key binding through AmxxEditor.sublime-build to compile plugins, but sometimes this file is auto "restarted", that means, delete all my changes and keep it as an the original. then it compile through "variant linux" instead of "variant windows".
This is happening because when the package gets updated, it override your changes. Usually, you should not edit the files outside your `User` directory as when the package updates, your changes get lost. You do not need to override the package file AmxxEditor.sublime-build, you can just create a new one on your user directory. (May be you need to change the AmxxEditor.sublime-build name to something else, I am not sure).

But assuming your are using the AmxxChannel, not just the AmxxEditor, you can override the package original file just by creating the file AmxxEditor.sublime-build.hide on the directory `AmxxEditor` on your `Packages/User/OverrideUnpackedPackages` directory. If you are not using the AmxxChannel, you can manually install the package OverrideUnpackedPackages: Allow to override Sublime Text unpacked packages files when they update

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazY. View Post
Autocomplete doesn't work with "includes included into other includes".

AmxxEditor syntax doesn't auto set in include files.
I am not sure why this is happening, as by default that should be working.

Anyways, you can force all files with `.inc` extension to open with the correct syntax:
  1. Opening a `.inc` file
  2. And going on the menu `View -> Syntax -> Open all with current extension as... -> Amxmodx -> AmxmodxPawn`

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective

Last edited by addons_zz; 07-26-2018 at 14:05.