View Single Post
enjoi.
Veteran Member
Old 10-08-2011 , 09:21   [TUT] How to type in PHP Code & Pawn!
Reply With Quote #1

PHP Code & Pawn v2.2 by dINk

Reason Made :
Because I think a lot of new members need help on PHP Code & Pawn and hope they would find this very interesting to use. When I first joined, when i were a 'noob here' i couldnt find any guides on, how to do PHP & Code, and without making any errors.

What is this thread good for?
This will help you learn how to post your scripts in PHP Code & Pawn, lets go start on how to make PHP Code and PAWN Posts

PHP :
Good to do because it is easier to read the the text using PHP because it is colored.
Code:
To do this type
Code:
[php]Code Here[/php]
Now lets try!
PHP Code:
 #include <amxmodx> 
It Works!

Usually I recommend using this for text from txt documents, config files, etc. .
Code:
To do this its pretty much the same thing.
Code:
[code]Code Here[/code]
Now lets try!
Code:
 #include <colorchat>
It Works!

Pawn is almost the same thing accept it has Syntax Highlighting. It will say its code but it will have Syntax Highlighting
Code:
To do this its almost the same thing as code but has Syntax Highlighting. [pawn]Code Here[/pawn]
Now lets try!
Code:
#include <chatcolor>
It Works!

Credits For Making Guide:
- Me (Making the PHP and Code! and made this thread)
- HBxander (Taking his layout from his ColorChat Tutorial!) THANKS MAN!
- nikhilgupta345 Teaching me noparse andmaking it better. And mentioned a Code Error. Request
- Xellath Teaching me how to do pawn and requesting.

Extra Notes
Don't spam my thread and say this tutorial blows. This is my first tutorial. I tried my best
dINk - Me (My Steam Name)

Please tell me if I did something wrong like misspelled a word or something and I'll fix it. Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by enjoi.; 10-09-2011 at 08:18.