View Single Post
voidborn
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-19-2009 , 21:11   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #840

So I've been trying to get the webinterface working, however I keep getting DB Query failed errors on the main page as well as a series of errors like,

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\wamp\www\tf2stats\map_ranking.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\wamp\www\tf2stats\player_ranking.php on line 3

Notice: Undefined index: ppp in C:\wamp\www\tf2stats\player_ranking.php on line 4

Notice: Undefined index: playername in C:\wamp\www\tf2stats\player_ranking.php on line 5

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\wamp\www\tf2stats\player_ranking.php on line 19

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\wamp\www\tf2stats\player_ranking.php on line 34
Notice: Undefined variable: fromplayer in C:\wamp\www\tf2stats\top10.php on line 35

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\wamp\www\tf2stats\top10.php on line 36

Notice: Undefined variable: fromplayer in C:\wamp\www\tf2stats\top10.php on line 87

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\wamp\www\tf2stats\top10.php on line 88

I honestly have no idea what I am doing. However, I do know that the database.cfg is perfectly configured, I've checked the tags multiple times and so on and have the correct logins. I have mysql + php + apache on a windows 7 server. Everything works swimmingly except for tf2stats webinterface. I made the tf2_stats database utf8_bin style using phpmyadmin. I let the tables build automatically and everything. The webpage shows up but is erroring and giving me tons of those array errors and I have no idea how to solve this problem. Could someone give me advice for fixing this issue as if you were talking to a retarded child?