View Single Post
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 11-08-2018 , 09:58   Re: Server crashing a lot since months, never found a fix
Reply With Quote #8

Hello, thanks a lot for all of your replies, i've disabled Zephyrus store and the crashes stopped, to be more specific, my server survived for 6 hours without any crash, then, after i loaded Zephyrus store it crashed 10 mins later, when it was back on, it crashed again around 15, 20 mins later.

I have a theory, i been using Zephyrus store on sqlite for around 3 years+, so what i have in mind is that there's a lot of lines in my sqlite file, causing the server to crash. At first i thought that it was because the latest player models i've added (they were free for halloween) but even after they were removed (from items.cfg), the server kept crashing.

What i have in mind is try to edit the sqlite file (where all the store data is saved) and removed manually all the lines from the latest player models i've added, and also try to migrate all the sqlite file to a mysql one, I wonder if someone could help me or guide me with this, i know that the easiest way to fix this would be deleting the sqlite file and create a new one with mysqlt, but, i can't do it, since there's people that been playing since years and i just cannot fuck them up by removing all they got.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english!