View Single Post
atom0s
Old 04-20-2010 , 18:16   Re: Problem: Double chat from dead/specs [TF2]
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWagstaff View Post
That list is all the plugins I run. If eventscripts are something that wouldn't show up on that menu, maybe I have it and dont know about it, but I basically did a clean install of TF2, got the newest versions of source/meta and just the bare essential plugins for my required functionality (listed above). No clue what to do, I've tried loading up the server with all of those plugins disabled, it still happens.
You would have had to of downloaded and installed EventScripts for you to have it, it is not a stock feature or anything, it is another server plugin like Sourcemod.

Are you the only one that sees the double chat? Or do normal players see it as well? (Non-admins.) If you, or other admins, are the only ones that see it, it could be due to a plugin causing you to be able to see all chat.

Based on your plugin list, you do use 'Advanced Admin Commands' which has a cvar that allows you to see all chat as an admin:

• sm_av_enable 0/1 - Enable admin vision (admins can see all chat messages, that normaly should not be shown - team, dead)
Try setting this to 0 in your server.cfg and see if it helps.