View Single Post
Krystal
Old 05-04-2020 , 02:49   Re: [TF2] TF2x10 - Multiply a Weapon's Stats by 10 v1.7.4
Reply With Quote #143

Hello, So i followed everything that was needed to install this mod and even tried deleting the everything i was told to installed and took my time and reinstalled everything again if ur wondering what im talking about i installed TF2Items,TF2Attributes,SteamTools,Updater and the tf2x10 plugins twice to make sure i didn't mess up but tf2x10 still isn't working and i don't know why. I tried looking through the internet and it seems quite a bit of people are having the same issue's where this plugin doesn't work for them either and theres little to no information on how to fix it and get it to work on our servers. i tried running cvar commands and it ends up saying these don't exist and i've tried running all the sm commands and those come out to unknown commands its like the plugin doesn't exist even though i know i installed everything correctly **TWICE** Someone on the official github had a issue and a dev said to try running ```sm plugins load tf2x10.smx``` when i tried doing that it says i couldn't run this in multiplayer and when i tried running it through the actual server console it didn't work in the slightest. If anyone can help me out my discord is Krystal#0666 you can add me on there and shoot me a dm and if u can't find me on discord here's my steam account name add me on steam and send me a message https://steamcommunity.com/id/CutieDevil/. I would greatly appreciate any support/help to get this x10 gamemode working on my tf2 server.

Thank you for reading ~Krystal