View Single Post
braak0327
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-11-2016 , 19:35   Re: I'm getting DDOS by some hater
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
if you are not running servers anymore why are you getting ddos?
how did you find out who was dosing you
I was running servers and I shutdown for my life problem in this situation my donors want to me a 50% refund from my ingame store system even they use that feature for years more and now they want me a refund lol
I'm gentely said can't do the refund but they start being hater and I think one of my donor DDOS my computer (just my thinking but I think this is right)

I don't have any problem but my donors they are so furious about this...

My store is customized with alongub's store(redwolf version) and have lot's of features before but some GSLT banable features are gone and that's the beginning of this riot kinda things start happen also it's credit base system every 5min they get their randomly distributed credit and some users (donors) purchase some credit and latest purchase are made in at least 1 year before
(this is the problem of my server.. I can't afford server bills)

I was placed my server rule in motd there was this comment " If our server close or shutdown for various problem we can't do any rollback or refund please be noticed"
I give my html file to them but they are not belive me
even I give them cached page still don't belive me

I don't want to deeply think about this but DDOS attacker must get punishment

I call the lawyer yesterday and I think I'm ready to deal with this but I need some advise from this anything is good if it relate with ddos or dos attack and lawsuit

Thanks

Last edited by braak0327; 07-11-2016 at 19:37.
Send a message via Skype™ to braak0327