View Single Post
Carl Sagan
Old 01-28-2014 , 11:00   Re: [L4D2] Vote Blocker v1.1 (01/15/14)
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Greg House View Post
I must say, after you have engaged in this discussion stating I would have misunderstood stuff, and after all you suddenly claim everything is subjective, I don't need to guess how you treat players.
Quote:
you didn't start complaining for no reason until you ran out of arguments.
I didn't feel like arguing over whether or not you feel this plugin is good or bad, but since you're trying to push me...

Quote:
It is called a majority decision. Why simply leaving is not the option in certain situations is stated in my previous posts.
Kicking admin-flagged players is also a majority decision. Why not let the majority decide if an admin should be kicked? (that's sarcasm if you can't tell)

Quote:
This is great. I don't think you are publishing this so only you can use this plugin on your server.
Correct. Why do you care what plugins other server owners use? Like I said, play on Valve's servers without any plugins.

Quote:
That's not an option. Has it ever worked for you to send friend requests to all seven strangers, which they immediately accept and in a few minutes you have the same lobby again and can finally play a game with those people? No it didn't. And it is hilarious that you propose to circumvent what you are blocking.
That's not my problem if people don't want to add you back. You're acting like this plugin is going to be on every single L4D2 server and it forces people to stay on a server with no option to leave.

Quote:
What's the next step here? To block weapons because "all the people someone has seen" use them to teamkill? This is ridiculous.
That thinking is ridiculous. Nice slippery slope fallacy, though.