View Single Post
digin
Old 06-30-2020 , 10:55   Re: CS:GO AC: Cheating ConVars (2020)
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiuhks View Post
You're right, I didn't know that. Thanks for saying. It won't be approved because of that and it must be changed.

Well it's the only way, best or not. But I agree, there are too many ConVars to check.

I am only using this Plug-in and SMAC: No Wall Hack, but I've edited the SMAC: No Wall Hack Plug-in so it works on CS:GO, removing the normal sound hook from it and the Far ESP feature, and it's only running (smac_wallhack 1) while there are between 2 and 10 alive players on the game server. Otherwise, it would lag so much. FaceIT has these two protections already on their game servers.

I don't recommend anyone to pay for .SMX files or install .SMX files on their game server while they don't have a .SP of the compiled .SMX.

---

So, after everything you said, I am planning to create a .CFG or .INI file in which the game servers' owners will choose which ConVars will be enabled for checking. So it won't check hundreds of ConVars anymore.

I will also provide a .TXT file (just a note) which will contain all the FCVAR_CHEAT ConVars a CS:GO client has and their default value.

---

Code:
nowh_v3.sp This Plug-in, which is only working on CS:GO game servers, blocks any kind of wall hacks while a condition is met. The default condition is (nAlivePlayers > 1 && nAlivePlayers < 11) and can be changed inside the .sp file.

notransmit_v3.sp This Plug-in, which is working on any game servers, blocks any kind of spectators' tables or spectators' resolvers so the alive players can't see by using a hack who is actually spectating on them.
it just me or no? nonwh_v3 make hand/glove models floating after players die