Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon_be View Post
Dutch translation

Well done btw.
Thanks. Added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergirl View Post
A small thing about LEVELUP_MESSAGE_TYPE in ini file - shouldn't it have only option 0 (disabled) and 2 (visible for everybody). I mean, I think that option 2 should be occupying option 1's position (because it makes no sense for only the player who gains a level see the message saying that he just did it, having into account that he will see the "You did it" message [in 2nd person]). Don't know if it makes sense or if I explained myself clearly, if not, please say it and I'll try my best to do so. It seems really good, for now (did not test it, gonna test it soon).
FORGET THIS MESSAGE (I did not see that there was no message in 2nd person, so everything makes sense now).
Having second thoughts, DO NOT FORGET THIS MESSAGE: it is ok, but maybe instead of option 1 (still this option) saying that "player x has reached y level", wouldn't it be better having the message in 2nd person (since it's only for the player who reached a new level). Instead of that, it should be "You have reached y level" (if the option was set to 1). It's not a big deal, to be honest, I was just wondering...
Yeah, I was thinking the same while making the message, but I figured it's really not a big deal. I doubt that many people will even set the setting to "1". Anyways, it's too late to change it now because I already have 10 different translations for the plugin and I don't feel like bothering people to translate more stuff for it, at least for now.