View Single Post
drow
Old 05-29-2009 , 05:37   Re: L4D Loading
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraka View Post
I would change the commands sm_start and sm_stop because it's way too generic. sm_round_begin_start \stop maybe?

I was also looking at your code and the method IsCountDownStoppedOrRunning seems named strangely. Isn't either stopped or running? Do you mean active? Or inactive?
Yes sure can change the naming of the commands and make em less generic, just been after something short mainly for developing. If you had a look at the code you should have seen that there are two other functions related to this one. They either return if the countdown is running (some number), stopped (-1) or one of both. If the countdown is deactivated on round start or finished (i.e. the round started) its value is 0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felycity View Post
seems good plugin!
can you add same function for first chapter?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraka View Post
Yeah, at least lock everyone down until everyone is loaded or X seconds pass, then unlock (just on first chapter) you can set a server to skip the intro btw. This means people move around even quicker than normal.
It would not be a problem to add some freezing of players on the first map. Actually the plugin's current version contains some more stuff already, which just is not tested properly yet. There will be an update containing the new features soon.