View Single Post
RoboCop
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-13-2018 , 12:35   Perl DateTime::Format problem?
Reply With Quote #1

Hello I've noticed every time after the 12th day on each month my hlstats.pl crashes and I've tried almost everything by installing some Perl Modules like DateTime::Format::ISO6801. My server uses a UK Date Format and is running Xubuntu 14.04 with Perl v5.18.2. I'm not sure if HLStatsX works best in a US Date Format. But the problem is when I load my Remote Desktop and try to alter the Regional Format in Xubuntu Settings options it crashes every time I apply changes for some odd reason. This is sort of error I am getting:-

"2018-01-13 17:12:58: xx.xx.xx.xx:27015 - SERVER: Auto-updating hostname is enabled
Month '12' out of range 0..11 at ./hlstats.pl line 2252."

Line 2252 corresponds to this:-

"$ev_remotetime = timelocal($ev_sec,$ev_min,$ev_hour,$ev_day,$e v_month-1,$ev_year);"

I had to download some other plugins like Superlogs and that supports Black Mesa and CSGO elsewhere and I had noticed there are some github links that claims it made some fixes to the original HLStatsX zips from Maverick's Bitbucket.

I don't think this DateFormat error got anything to do with those unofficial HLStatsX fixes or patches, but maybe a problem with my Perl. Any help or key tips will help us, please.

Last edited by RoboCop; 01-16-2018 at 16:34.
Send a message via Skype™ to RoboCop