View Single Post
oldies
Old 04-23-2020 , 18:16   Re: Command Restrictions
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
The file is full of examples. Nobody said you should leave them there or that you must use the timelimit feature. Please read the documentation in the file itself to understand how it works. There's no reason for me to copy/paste it here.

I don't know what an "admin" or "mod" is, neither does the plugin. Please use one of the methods available to define those users.

PS: those are cvars, not commands. The command is "amx_cvar". The plugin doesn't have an option to check for command arguments.
examples in the file are limited, i could not find the one which suits to me, i am not a programmer, i am just an ordinary guy, it would be nice if you give the code example i asked. and there is no instructions in the plugin, what i am going to do with crx_command_restrictions.sma and cromchat.inc files ? and if i use mp_freezetime with amx_cvar like "amx_cvar mp_freezetime 0" is not this a command?

I am lost, let me startover;
i want to give some permissions to a user, user will be limited with the permissions given to him, those permissions are; he can restart round, he can change map, he can start voting (for map only if possible), he can change map time limit, he can change round time, etc etc. but he should do this without a time schedule, he can do these any time he wants. if possible with custom flag like "8", so if the guy has flag "8" can do these all, can you or someone help me?
i liked this plugin only i need how to use it?

Last edited by oldies; 04-23-2020 at 18:21.