View Single Post
Tirant
Veteran Member
Old 07-27-2009 , 01:05   Re: Place model\image\sprite in constant position on screen
Reply With Quote #23

Possibly. Can't you just attach it and not replace it. what i did is took the knife v_ model and used it as a reference to find the exact spot for the picture. It isn't really as hard as it sounds, but it required a lot of trial and error. My only worry with using this method to apply overlays it that if you do like a server event it will get svc_bad errors from applying more then ~15. My idea for fixing this was to get 1 model using different textures/sub models and then replacing the c4. Each texture/submodel would be the messages (cts win, humans win, zombie win, etc). Then give everyone ingame the c4 but block it's use using bitsums and then whenever the event should be played the bitsums will reverse forcing c4 to be viewed and only the c4. I hope that makes sense. I really wanted to do something like this for my zombie mod but i never got around to it and am to busy to learn. If we can get something like this that'd be pretty cool and would add cool effects to zombie mods. For the hands models if we can't just attach it and not replace then I can add this to any hand model np. (you should hear my other ideas )

PM me if you're interested in buying the Credits addition for Base Builder
Battlefield Rebirth [66% done]
Call of Duty: MW2 [100% done]
Base Builder [100% done]