View Single Post
Pickles47
Old 09-27-2014 , 16:54   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy View Post
I'm getting a blank white page while loading the stats page. I am using the files available on the GitHub repo and not from this thread. Looking at my /apache2/error.log I'm getting this spammed:

Code:
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function prepare() on a non-object in /var/www/stats/inc/database.class.php on line 32
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'stats.playerlog' doesn't exist' in /var/www/stats/inc/database.class.php:55\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/stats/inc/database.class.php(55): PDOStatement->execute()\n#1 /var/www/stats/inc/database.class.php(59): Database->execute()\n#2 /var/www/stats/index.php(13): Database->resultset()\n#3 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/stats/inc/database.class.php on line 55
My database is named "stats" and I imported the sql files to it.
Code:
+-----------------+
| Tables_in_stats |
+-----------------+
| profiles        |
| weapons         |
+-----------------+
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)
Would appreciate a fix if possible
The tables not provided in sql are created and populated by the plugin so if the plugin was not able to connect to your database, those tables won't exist. With this error all I can say is to make sure that inc/config.php has the correct database information as well as your database config in sourcemod folder, then try changing map/restarting server.