View Single Post
SSheriFF
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-01-2020 , 10:21   [CS:GO] VoteMapExtend for KZTimer V1.2 [04/06/2020]
Reply With Quote #1

Description:
➤ A remake of this https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=319935 , Extend map plugin designed for the KZTimer plugin.
➤ You can set through cfg/sourcemod/KZ-Timer_ExtendMap.cfg the Cvar called "sm_kztimer_rank_required" to whatever KzTimer rank you want to be able to use the VoteMapExtend command (all the rank above will be able to use the command too).

How to install:
➤ Copy Kz-Timer_ExtendMap.smx to addons/sourcemod/plugins
➤ Change the map or restart your server.
➤ Have Fun.

Commands:
➤ sm_ve <minutes> | Starts the vote map extend to the amount of minutes typed in the command.
➤ sm_voteextend <minutes> | Starts the vote map extend to the amount of minutes typed in the command.
➤ sm_extendmap <minutes> | Forces the extend map to the amount of minutes typed in the command. (Admins only-"ADMFLAG_GENERIC")
➤ If an amount of minutes wasn't typed, the default amount of map time extend will be used. 10 minutes by default. Changeable through cfg/sourcemod/KZ-Timer_ExtendMap.cfg
The Cvar called "sm_map_extend_time".

Cvars:
➤ sm_kztimer_rank_required | 0=NORANK,1=NEWB,2=SCRUB,3=TRAINEE,4=CASUAL,5= REGULAR,6=SKILLED,7=EXPERT,8=SEMIPRO,9=PRO (default : 6)
➤ sm_map_extend_time | The default amount of map time extend in minutes. (default : 10)
➤ sm_admin_immunity | 1-Enable 0-Disable Admin can bypass the KzTimer rank required for the vote extend map. (default : 1)
➤ sm_cooldown_time | Cooldown for the VoteExtend command. Usage: The amount of second between each try of the command . 0.0-Disable. (default : 300.0)
➤ sm_display_vote_time | The amount of seconds the VoteExtend map is being displayed to all players. (default : 15)
➤ Changeable through cfg/sourcemod/KZ-Timer_ExtendMap.cfg

Note:
➤ Since I'm new to SourcePawn, taking any improvement suggestions.

Download links:
KZTimer

My Discord: WilDick#1524

Credits:
Ilusion9
OfficialSikari - for helping me to improve my code.

Versions:
➤ 1.0 - First release [01/06/2020]
➤ 1.1 - Fixed some issues with the code [03/06/2020]
➤ 1.2 - Added the option to use custom amount of time for the Vote extend and the extendmap commands [04/06/2020]
Attached Files
File Type: zip Kz-Timer_ExtendMapV1.2.zip (37.5 KB, 304 views)

Last edited by SSheriFF; 01-04-2021 at 11:53.