View Single Post
Earendil
Old 02-01-2022 , 06:41   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Survivor Sprint, Stamina and Exhaustion (v1.1.2) [23-Jan-2022]
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shao View Post
Limping speeds seems to not apply at all right now, keeping normal running speeds. Sprinting works though.

Scoping on snipers also seems to keep full normal running speeds as well.

For servers using a incapacitated moving plugin the sprint also applies, this might need a check.

Adrenaline speeds are seemingly overwritten by any of the movement speeds too.

I would suggest to add a check if players are going slower than intended to not have stamina wasted for no reason, maybe if put at less than a certain amount of units stop the sprinting? Because being able to lose stamina up against a wall/stuck in a horde is kinda gamebreaking.

I could be mistaken and this may be issues with the core plugin but I'm sure they are related around somehow.
The lack of control with scoping or adrenaline in the API has been fixed, and I added more features to this plugin to control adrenaline and limping sprints. And also I added a small check to stop sprint if a player is blocked by an obstacle or stops moving because is healing itself, also players can't sprint if they are limping.

I hope al bugs are fixed now.