View Single Post
starsfan
BANNED
Old 04-04-2017 , 13:41   Re: [TF2] Projectile Collision
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosxk View Post
That would increase the model size but not the hitbox/collision if that's what your asking.https://forums.alliedmods.net/images/editor/color.gif

This might?
Trash that first plugin that I posted, it was garbage. I completely re-coded the plugin and made it way more efficient, thanks to Chaosxk's suggestion about using SDKHook_Think. However, I discovered you have to use SDKHook_SetTransmit for projectiles. I also defined a variable to change the explosion sound and visual effect as well as the collision hitbox size to make modifying it easier. I haven't tested this thoroughly yet but it seems to work with no issues. The only thing I can think of is that the explosion occurs on the most recently created projectile entity, meaning that if the collision hitbox value is too big, the explosion won't display in the correct area. Maybe in the future I could put the explosion halfway between the two projectiles when they collide, who knows.

Let me know if you find any problems or want any changes.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (projectile_collision.sp - 255 views - 2.9 KB)
File Type: smx projectile_collision.smx (5.3 KB, 122 views)