View Single Post
spumer
Old 06-22-2021 , 04:34   Re: [Linux] Source Query Proxy: DDoS Protection - Kernel redirection!
Reply With Quote #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGNAT2645 View Post
So i managed to hold sqproxy in the background.
1) sqproxy run
2) Ctrl-Z
3) bg
4) disown

But now i don't know how to properly set this sequence in the crontab :/
I recommend you use screen. You can add your script to crontab autostart e.g

And i'm release 1.2.1 version, which will fix (i hope)

Quote:
eBPF redirection exit with code 1
NoneType: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basblem View Post
I have this error:
Code:
2021-06-21 22:45:00,138 [WARNING] [pyroute2] Beware of the coming changes in the                                                                                                                                                              project packaging
2021-06-21 22:45:00,138 [WARNING] [pyroute2] https://github.com/svinota/pyroute2                                                                                                                                                             /discussions/786
2021-06-21 22:45:00,147 [INFO] [sqproxy.config] Found config: /etc/sqproxy/conf.                                                                                                                                                             d/00-globals.yaml
2021-06-21 22:45:00,150 [INFO] [sqproxy.config] Found config: /etc/sqproxy/conf.                                                                                                                                                             d/01-dummy-game.yaml
2021-06-21 22:45:00,151 [INFO] [sqproxy.config] Found config: /etc/sqproxy/conf.                                                                                                                                                             d/02-hlds-game.yaml
2021-06-21 22:45:00,153 [INFO] [sqproxy.config] Found config: conf.d/00-globals.                                                                                                                                                             yaml
Traceback (most recent call last):
source_query_proxy.config.ConfigurationError: eBPF already configured
Looks like you run sqproxy from `/etc/sqproxy/` folder. This is why conf.d/00-globals.yaml was found twice and generate this error. Try to run from another folder.

And i will fix it to prevent this situation in future)