View Single Post
KiN | SuicideDog
Old 04-26-2004 , 20:57  
Reply With Quote #3

I know there is one.. but if you read this one .. it's the "SIMPLE" swear filter. By simple I mean basic feature and simple to use. One ini file.. and can even use the one that RS's Advanced Swear Filter uses.

Look I (and a lot of other ppl) don't need or don't want all the features that one has. So why would I run a big plugin when I can get the job done with this one which uses less memory and less cpu?

I'm not putting down his swearfilter.. in fact I think it's an awesome plugin.. but for me it's really bloated for the features I'm using. Whats wrong with running lean tight plugins that only do what you need them to?
If you want I can call this one "swear-filter lite".

For the Board moderators.. if you feel this is a reduntant plugin I then just delete the sucker. If I have miss something in the code that isn't to AMXX standards please let me know and I will fix it.