View Single Post
proxenek
Old 12-17-2021 , 18:12   [CSGO] cant join local server
Reply With Quote #1

Hello when i connect to my local server it immediately directs me to the menu with popup "You cannot connect to this CS:GO server because it is restricted to LAN connections only." But Its my local server

My start command:
srcds -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 0 +mapgroup mg_active +map de_dust 2

CS:GO logs:
**** Unable to localize '#matchdraft_phase_action_wait' on panel 'id-map-draft-phase-wait'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Restart' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Back' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Pause' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Slow' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Play' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Fast' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Next' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN
CS_App_Lifetime_Gamestats: Recording ServerBrowserLAN
Connecting to public(25.28.95.13:27016) ...
Server using 'public' lobbies, requiring pw no, lobby id ffffffffffffffff
You cannot connect to this CS:GO server because it is restricted to LAN connections only.

**** Unable to localize '#GenericConfirmText_Label' on panel descendant of 'PopupManager'
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_MAINMENU
Host_WriteConfiguration: Wrote cfg/config.cfg