View Single Post
API
Veteran Member
Old 07-03-2012 , 21:39   [CSS + CS:GO] PUG Mod (ESEA Without The Fees)
Reply With Quote #1

OVERVIEW
A long time ago I wrote a pug plugin for Counter-Strike: Source and I decided to rework it a bit for CS:GO support, and release it. If you've ever played in an ESEA pug, the experience will be familiar. The only difference is that you aren't required to register or install a client; this plugin is not for ranked play (at least for the time being).

WHAT'S YOUR BEEF WITH ESEA?
I don't have beef with ESEA. I actually pay for a subscription. I'm just trying to give more people the opportunity to get good at the game. There is a huge skill gap in Counter-Strike.

CONFIGURATION
Stick any extra configuration you have inside cfg/server_pug.cfg

VARIABLES
sm_pug_version - Report the PUG plugin version.
sv_maxplayers (default: 10) - Amount of players required for a match.

INSTALLATION
1. Copy pug.smx into addons/sourcemod/plugins/
2. Restart your server.

CHAT COMMANDS
/help - List the PUG commands.
/dmg - Prints your damage dealt into private chat (must be dead)
/autodmg - Automatically print your damage dealt into private chat when dead
/chat - Mute / unmute public chat.
/teamchat - Mute / unmute team chat.
/ready - Ready up for match.
/notready - No longer ready up for match.

NO BOTS
Sorry guys, this plugin doesn't play well with bots. If you can fix this, let me know.

CS:GO Test Server
198.144.184.161:27015

UPDATE
RoundEnd has some broken control statement that may have been causing the map change bug. Let me know if this still occurs.

UPDATE 2
I've taken another look at Round End and it seems like the problem was more obvious than I originally thought. This should finally be free of the nasty map change bug.

UPDATE 3
After a long time of looking (sarcasm) it turns out Valve doesn't allow mp_maxrounds 0 in CS:GO, so it's now set to mp_maxrounds 999999 (which means you should change the map once every 999999 rounds at least, which really is not a problem for most people)

Sorry, no test server for CS:S yet.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (pug.sp - 22690 views - 66.4 KB)

Last edited by asherkin; 11-13-2013 at 10:45.
Send a message via AIM to API