View Single Post
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 11-15-2008 , 06:46   Re: AFK Manager
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbtc971 View Post
*edit*

Never mind, that was too negative so I'm removing it. I'll just say, sounds like a nice plugin, but i'm not moving off a STABLE release of sourcemod to install it. Thanks for your work however and I look forward to trying it out when 1.1 is final.
I am fairly certain 1.1 is never "stable" they use 1.1 as the development branch and once they get to a certain feature set they are happy with they create a new 1.0 branch version and name that as "stable"? At least that is my understanding of the new system of SourceMod releases?

If no-one uses 1.1 with the new bug fixes and feature updates then how will it ever progress? There are probably a number of changes that have even added additional support or fixed things for TF2 for example. I don't know which 1.1 "stable" release you are talking about because if you look on the SourceMod release page 1.1 does not exist. Then on the "snapshot" page latest I see is 2401?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar