View Single Post
EE171799845
Old 06-12-2022 , 11:24   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 13-Sep-2021)
Reply With Quote #600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
Sm plugins list? crash accelerator log? you have this updated? Game?
After a long period of testing, I finally found that this problem is not the problem of the combustion bottle. My server has stopped using the combustion bomb, but it still crashes sometimes. The specific crash is that sometimes players throw smoke, grenades, or bait grenades at zombies. All missiles. Sometimes when players throw missiles at Zombie models, My server will crash. I don't know what the problem is. I installed the plug-in you mentioned last time, but it still crashes. I don't know whether my version is not installed correctly or what the problem is. When the grenade is thrown out at the zombie model, the server will crash. Sometimes it won't crash for a long time, Sometimes several crashes occur in a very short time. Some players throw grenades at the zombie model, and the server will crash directly. For a long time, I don't know how to solve it. I hope I can get your help. Thank you very much. Maybe I installed the wrong plug-ins, or some plug-ins failed to install or take effect. Now my server often crashes, and I don't know what to do, I hope I can get your help.

Last edited by EE171799845; 06-12-2022 at 11:29.