View Single Post
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 08-08-2015 , 00:07   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes (v0.2.0, 2015-5-9)
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by csgotalks View Post
Hello!

i cant get the scramble teams to work ?
Any idea on what the problem can be ?
Nope. The behavior also depends on the cvars: sm_retakes_scramble_rounds and sm_retakes_random_teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootyJiggle View Post
Here's where I'm at with trying to run this plugin/ server in general. I installed the plugin, sourcemod, metamod, created a server.cfg file and did all the files required by the csgo:ds wiki page. I'm at the point where I want to launch the server on the csgo community browser, but my server is not showing up. I'm hosting this on a windows 2012 R2 server, since this is hosted on my college campus all forwarding is just handled through the firewall on the machine. All of the ports on the firewall end is forwarded and we have two servers already live, however my retakes server is not showing up on the firewall list where as the others are. What am I doing wrong?

edit: I also did all the web api authentication and have the .bat set to opening the se +mirage group of maps.
When I directed you here, I assumed you were having issues with the plugin itself, not steam in general :p

Anywho, if you ask around here (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=130), people may be more useful. The plugin itself shouldn't matter with your issues. Since you have others working, one debugging strategy is just to disable things until the servers are the same, so you could copy the entire files of the others and try launching with the ip/port of the one supposed to be retakers later. You can also just try disabling metamod/sourcemod entirely since it takes some variables out of the equation.

Another thing to check is the workshop start params. If the collection/map don't exist or the api key is wrong, I believe the server won't start. You can try removing the workshop params and seeing if it starts at all.

You can also check server-status from the steam master list by using your ip in this url, which can be easier than checking the server browser in-game:

http://api.steampowered.com/ISteamAp...addr=127.0.0.1

Last edited by splewis; 08-08-2015 at 00:08.