View Single Post
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 11-03-2020 , 15:39   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mutant Tanks (v8.79, 10-10-2020)
Reply With Quote #880

Quote:
Originally Posted by What View Post
Thanks, but it didn't help. I don't know what the reason is, I have already deleted all the plugins that were on the server - and, as before, the announcement of the appearance of a tank is duplicated, and repeats when changing control, and the type of tank can also change during message duplication and control change. It's still happening only in versus.
Also if "Human control" is 0 - then everything will work fine (and without the special abilities of the tank)
The changing of the appearance and re-announcing when passing control to another player is normal. I already have it fixed in the next update. When you initially described the problem, you made it seem like players were constantly changing appearances in an uncontrollable manner. Now that you gave more details, I can assure you that the problem lies within Mutant Tanks itself, not your setup.

The next update should be ready by the end of December. It's a long way from now but you can expect lots of changes and bug fixes for all game modes. Thanks for testing and reporting!