View Single Post
NoroHime
Veteran Member
Old 03-11-2022 , 03:55   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Indomitable Survivor Bot v1.1 [10-March-2022]
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maur0 View Post
NoroHime - Great plugin! It helps a lot to improve the bots in high difficulties or chaos mode.

Two things I have to say:

1. It is possible to add another command apart from infinite ammo, with unlimited ammo. That is, the bots shoot the bullets without consuming their ammunition, but it requires reloading. Since this is useful at the moment that they do not cheat too much or are very OP and go shooting and reloading without using more ammunition.

2. About the resistance command. It is not clear to me how it works, both the 3 commands. Like the amount, the rate and the regen. Since when I test it, as it is by default, the bots take very little damage between types of infected. When I modify to a half style, but it is almost unclear to me how to calculate between the damage and its resistance. If you explain an example to me, I appreciate it. And I don't know what regeneration is used for or how it really works. Is it possible that when you damage them with your molotov, they regenerate instead of damaging them?

Thank you very much for your plugin and I look forward to your response.
don't resistance from survivor is planning
res calculate is easy, when bot received 5dmg, for default setting
he will receive 5*0.1-2=-1.5 if you allow regen, bot will recover 1.5health
you can also enable multiplier or amount resistance once or not
but recent I'm back to school,not time for coding