View Single Post
DramaLlama
Old 06-29-2015 , 23:54   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #548

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenbaodanh View Post
1 -create server group in sourcebans
2- create vip user group
3- create fake vip user as instruction, make sure you tick him to server group that you created
4- now back to create a group on donation control with the steamid of fake vip user
5- when group has created , delete the fake vip

now you done
I created a VIP group in sourcebans with reserved access then I made a fake user with STEAM_0:1:111111 to be apart of the VIP group. Then I made it in donations with the same STEAM_0:1:111111. then I deleted the fake user in sourcebans.

I did that I still can't seem to get it to add donators to the list when they donate automatically. Not sure what I'm doing wrong :/
Like I said it works fine when I enter the users in manually... but it doesnt seem to want to add them when they donate...

Are promos broken or something because each time I have been doing test donations I've been using the percent off promo code thing that I set up. 99% off of $5.00 is like $0.05 so I dont have to add so much money to my other paypal. When the donation gets sent it doesnt even pay anything because anything under a $1.00 paypal just takes as a fee anyway im pretty sure

Did everything doesn't work. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Last edited by DramaLlama; 06-30-2015 at 00:10.