friagram
Veteran Member
Old 01-01-2013 , 20:15   Re: [TF2] Freeze Tag - (1.0.0) 12/30/2012
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousG View Post
I seem to be getting a few of these error messages:

Code:
L 01/01/2013 - 13:41:28: Info (map "cp_toy_fort_elite_fix") (file "errors_20130101.log")
L 01/01/2013 - 13:41:28: [SM] Native "SetTeamScore" reported: Failed to get m_iScore key
L 01/01/2013 - 13:41:28: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "freezetag.smx":
L 01/01/2013 - 13:41:28: [SM]   [0]  Line 1635, C:\Users\Friagram\Documents\Sourcemod\scripting\poni\freezetag.sp::ForceTeamWin()
L 01/01/2013 - 13:41:28: [SM]   [1]  Line 1481, C:\Users\Friagram\Documents\Sourcemod\scripting\poni\freezetag.sp::Timer_TeamFreezeCheck()
L 01/01/2013 - 13:44:54: [SM] Native "SetTeamScore" reported: Failed to get m_iScore key
L 01/01/2013 - 13:44:54: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "freezetag.smx":
L 01/01/2013 - 13:44:54: [SM]   [0]  Line 1635, C:\Users\Friagram\Documents\Sourcemod\scripting\poni\freezetag.sp::ForceTeamWin()
I have 1.01 but haven't loaded it yet since there were people on. How about changing it so when you're frozen you can switch between first and third person view similar to spectator mode (without freecam)? It gets boring waiting for someone to unfreeze you and I'd rather look at my surroundings from third person.
The 1.0.1 was just to test for bugs and such, I looked over it just now and it looks ok. Have it running on our server and didn't notice any problems.
Tomorrow i'll get out the version properly that has the deadringer decoy blocks, progress rings, warmup time suicide fixed, and all that stuff I mentioned in the earlier post.
I'll have a fix with all the new stuff soon, I need to test a few more things. The version I posted on the main page should be used generally (unless you want to be super helpful and help me find bugs ). I was just hoping people could help look over my code and offer suggestions/changes.

As for the stack traces, I have not been getting any, but I don't know what would cause that error, all I'm doing is:

SetTeamScore(RED, g_redscore)
SetTeamScore(BLU, g_bluscore)

Those 2 variables will be incremented each round based upon the wins/losses.
Does this only happen to you on toy fort?
I know from past experience that toy fort does some horrible things with changing adding/removing time to the map and never ending itself, but I don't see how it could interfere with the scoring system itself.

I think it's a pretty basic sourcemod function, but I don't know, it's never given us any problems, all sourcemod api says is "Sets the score of a team based on a team index. Note: This native should not be called before OnMapStart"
The only info I can find with that error is here: http://hg.alliedmods.net/sourcemod-c...eamnatives.cpp
it should be able to find it, what version of sourcemod are you running? (sm version)
It could be a sourcemod bug, I could try setting the property directly.

And yes, I haven't added the third person/first person thing because we use the mod that allows clients to change it. I can create a cvar to force it if you guys would like that. If set, when becoming frozen it would set them to third person, when unfrozen back to third person. Not a problem. I'm not sure if there's a way I can check if a client is already in first/third and then set the camera accordingly, if there is it would preserve their preference. I'll look into it.

Last edited by friagram; 01-01-2013 at 21:15.