View Single Post
Smilex_Gamer
Old 09-12-2019 , 22:04   Re: CSO Costumes v2.4
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexon View Post
Dear @Smilex_Gamer.
Your awesome plugin not working for me. If the ZP Support undefined it works, but if I define the ZP Support it doesn't react to commands, etc... Using zp 4.3. Any fix?
Well, after some hours (yes, hours because I wasn't understanding the problem) I got the problem and fixed it. Firstly you'll need to have "cs_player_models_api" (include and plugin) in your server to work.
The reason why you don't have it originally with your Zombie Plague 4.3 is because only since Zombie Plague 5.0 until earlier versions (including the last version: Zombie Plague 5.0.8a) it didn't use that include and plugin, but now it uses. And one important thing that I didn't mention before: When I made the Zombie Plague Support (in version 1.5), I made it based on Zombie Plague 5.0.8a and I didn't test it in other versions like Zombie Plague 4.3 (my fault, sorry).
So, long story short, I added a new define called "ZP43_SUPPORT" in the line 13 to support Zombie Plague versions from ZP 4.3 to the very first version (at least I think it does, but now nobody uses versions before ZP 4.3 though). If your server uses those versions before 5.0, then uncomment it. If your ZP version is 5.0 or newer, then leave as it is and it will work fine.
Also, I'm going to leave here a link to "cs_player_models_api" include and plugin: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=161255

P.S: I hope now everything is fine

Last edited by Smilex_Gamer; 09-12-2019 at 22:08.