View Single Post
rikka0w0
Old 07-06-2018 , 14:18   Re: [L4D2] Improved Automatic Campaign Switcher (ACS) [v1.9.0 (20180706)]
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
No mission.cache file in the main directory. I'll get you a screenshot in a second. Here's what I see:

I think there should be a "mission.cache" FOLDER in your "left4dead2" directory, otherwise the menu should be empty.
Your plugin is working now, without any problems.

The plugin (not ACS, but l4d2_mission_manager handles name localization) attempts to find the localized mission(campaign) name from "translations/missions.phrases.txt". If localized name can not be found, then the plugin will directly use the name of the mission which is the names you see on the menu. (which is also used by srcds to match servers)
In your case, "Questionable Ethics 1" is localized because I have already written it into "missions.phrases.txt". You can edit "missions.phrases.txt" and append localized names for 3-rd party maps. e.g.
PHP Code:
"yomimario2"
{
"en" "Yomi Mario 2"

Be aware that "yomimario2" is case-sensitive!

Since 3-rd party map VPK does not support multi-language, the display name of the VPK can be in any language, so the plugin does NOT automatically add them to "translations/missions.phrases.txt".

Last edited by rikka0w0; 07-06-2018 at 14:20.